Friday, October 27, 2006

Must Life Carry On Like This???

today no school..but also woke up at 7.35am cuz my stupid alarm clock woke me up...zzzz...so woke up nth to do just went downstairs to buy a bottle of orange juice and started playing com already...
play maple for about 1 hr during that 1 hr did i pq in ludi but until s8 that time the leader dont know y click out and causing us to miss our last and bonus stage...WTH!!!!so after that sian already so go back to my room sweet room to play my ps2...nth to play 1 all the games not fun 1 so dug out all my games and start play some of them...
play until like afternoon then go eat lunch...after that my dad came back home..cuz later he still got dinner with company so come back eariler lor...then dinner time when to hougang mall's food court to have my dinner..so went shopping in hougang mall and bought my long-waiting 2006 7th genting world lion dance champion vcds to watch during the holidays...so came home just about 10mins later my da went for dinner already...
so stayed at home..nth to do..so use com to watch romance of the three kingdoms from youtube


Summary:

BORING DAY!!!!

No comments: