Monday, February 19, 2007

From Cantonese To Chinese

Never Say Goodbye http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhObrr7bdc

Since the day we say goodbye
Tears are swelling in my eyes
I just can't sleep all the time
Thinking of you all the while
Why O why can't we try
Why did you did you ever go
You made me so sad
When I thought I'd to go on without you by my side

O I know that I am not a lucky guy
Though I know love is blind
Never thought that you don't mind
Truly I know it was so wrong of me to go and lie

O please please don't say that to me
Said we're though
That is how you made me blue

Baby i did try
All I wanted was for you
To find a better and rich guy

Hey babe I don't mind
Without you by my side
When the winter wind blow so lonely I could die
O my love do come back to me
Let me hold you baby one more time
Then we can fly
I'll make you smile sweeter than the taste of summer wine

I know that to love is not a crime
We'll be back soon side by side
Really sooner counting one two three four five

I will love you all the time all the while
If you play mahjong I will never criticize

Every day every night
You will find me near you looking and keep looking in your eyes

Never ever say goodbye
We'll singing in the skies
O yeah I believe that we can fly
I can see the sign in your eyes
It's the time
Let's get high
We can boogie till the end of time
My O My
Don't want to waste no time
Let us go and start to party whisky cheese and wine


In Purple Means Female
In Blue Means Male
In Green Means Both

No comments: