Wednesday, February 21, 2007

( this was a red packet given to me by my cousin)

Chinese New Year Eve : woke up very late...sleep until 12pm then wake up...so woke up eat lunch then get ready for the dinner at home...as we were having steamboat so must prepare lots of stuffs 1st...then time flies and dinner time...eat eat eat until 6.30pm then went into my room to watch some LD vcd until 8+ then watch some show shown on the TV...so after that watched the CNY show then finally was 12am and got my 1st red packet...lol...then sleep


Chinese New Year (1st Day) : no need to wake up so early so sleep a bit longer so after that went to my grandma (Father's Side) for a while then move on to my parents' friends hse...quite many ppl there so had lunch there at stayed there for a while and then went to the temple...after going to the temple we went to my grandma (Mother's side) and have dinner over there...so wanted to start majong at 5pm but my cousins not there yet so pay $0.5 $1 majong with my parents and grandma...lol...i won $9 total so next was me and my cousins playing...cuz the last round we have to pay a 5-fan cards so need to pay $32 so in the end lose $4 but before that won $9 so total win is $5...then went home sleep


CHinese New Year (2nd Day) : 1st went to my grandma (Mother's Side) hse to pick her up and go to my mother's aunt hse then after that went to another aunt hse...we went to her hse to play blackjack...at first luck not good but until ending that time...luck was better and finally won $20 and my father won $16...went back to my grandma hse to have majong session again but this time i'm not involved...so have the yu sheng so went home...then at 10pm then go to the satay club there eat supper...services damn slow lar...satay not fully cooked...fish n chips waited for 30mins...wow terrible man...so went home watch tv and sleep


No comments: